You can purchase a number of maintenance hours in advance and be introduced to our new maintenance logging system. We will complete tasks sent over by you every time you need to correct something, clean up the back end, do a backup or perform updates. All tasks are logged in 15-minute intervals and we will always let you know how much time it took to correct, add or fix something, and will count that towards your total.
At the moment you can purchase 5 hours of maintenance for just £100!
– website and database backups
– updates and maintenance
– text and design corrections
– adding, removing and changing pages and layout
– fixing bugs that may appear over time (e.g. adjusting to new browser versions)
– making sure your website is always at its best and operates on an up-to-date system
For £50 a month, our maintenance system consists of 2 hours of our time every month, with guaranteed:
– monthly backups (website + database)
– monthly updates
– all the fixes and adjustments you’d like us to make within a month
– advice and answers to all of your technical questions!
Hours are not transferrable to following months.
We’d be glad to assist you with any kind of IT problem, be it with your website, email or blog, if we think we can fix it for you. An hour of troubleshooting, changes or performing backups or updates costs £35.
Also, please note that £35 is our minimum charge for adjustments as part of any ad-hoc task.
If the number of hours needed for your additional web development task is over 5, the hourly charge decreases to £25.